2.2

Update by user May 30, 2015

The last exchange I attempted didn't work, again the size was ridiculously off even after I was assured that this lingerie size was consistent and should work.It took a lot of complaining but this time they provided return postage (the first time).

I still have that credit, but at this point it feels like a chore- just to purchase a piece of fun lingerie.It should be a fun experience- not a part time job.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015

False advertisements about size and impossible to return or exchange for something decent that fits.Customer service reps have no clue about products, which are all the same size regardless of what the tag says.

If you're not smaller than a size 6, don't even try it- unless you're at least size 20 or larger. I've been exchanging and returning, at this point just trying to get something for my money. Instead I am paying more in return shipping costs. Ask for a supervisor?

EVERY time they will conveniently be in a meeting.Too many other places to purchase good products and get good customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. Riamo is overall dissatisfied with Spicy Lingerie. the best about lingerie from Spicy Lingerie was website is fun to look at. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spicy Lingerie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Spicy Lingerie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spicy Lingerie?

Comments