I ordered and paid for delivery 2-3 days as I was leaving the country in 4 days and wanted to take items with me.after 3 days i was told my order wasn't even shipped as they were out of stock on one item??

no one made nay contact with me and of course as others have said...somewhere in the bulls*%t terms and conditions it says it takes 3 days to process the order??

why not make this clear so people are not pissed off when now I'm stuck with no items unless i was willing to pay an additional amount to overnight it!!The woman was terrible and when I asked to speak with someone who could authorise they pay the additional fee i was given the ever popular coward response of....no one here can authorise that!!!

DONE ORDER FROM THIS STORE THEY ARE RUBBISH AND DO NOT DESERVE YOUR DOLLARS!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Spicy Lingerie. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spicy Lingerie to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spicy Lingerie and spicy lingerie shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments