Disgruntle customer....order arrived damaged I called customer service as soon as I opened the package which happened to be 3 days after shipping which I did not sign for and was left at my leasing office which was closed the 1st day I received notice ...

I did not open package until sat which I called and emailed! I called sat morning complaining of the poor quality the material essentially disintegrated at the seams! Your Rep told me there was nothing you can do.... I am attaching pics of your faulty product and screen shots of poor reviews on multiple web sites!

I want a replacement in a non slik product in XL expedited pending removal of negative reviews! Sent from my iPhone On Jan 30, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Help-Spicy Lingerie wrote: Hello, We do greatly apologize regarding any convenience. We would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. Please attach an image of the damaged item so we may further assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-698-8350 or at help@spicylingerie.com. Sincerely, Michelle Customer Service Spicy Lingerie Inc. Web: http://www.spicylingerie.com Toll Free #: 1-800-698-8350 Like Us On Facebook - Special promotions, updates and chances to win our free giveaways! From: KK NA To: "help@spicylingerie.com" Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 8:09 PM Subject: Re: Your order has been shipped!

My item was damaged. The plum slim bottom had a huge hole in the side I'm very disappointed in my order! Please send replacement. 954 248 0461 Sent from my iPhone On Jan 20, 2017, at 12:20 PM, Spicy Lingerie wrote: Dear Kaleah (MY PHONE) Stubbs, Thank you for your order from Spicy Lingerie!

We wanted to let you know that your order (#669400) was shipped via UPS, Expedited Mail Innovations on 1/20/2017.

You can track your package at any time using the link below.Thank

Review about: Underwear.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments