Robins, Iowa

False advertising with regards to when order would ship. The ad on their site said order by 8:00 a.m.

on the 26th to receive your order by the 31st with Express Delivery. When I realized we would not receive the order on time, I called to cancel. Customer service told me they would follow through with their warehouse to stop the shipment as scheduled, cancel the order for the costume and ship the remaining items snail mail. They told me that the order was being processed, so they might it be able to stop the order from going out.

I made that call on Friday right at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time. Today, Monday evening right at 5:08 p.m., the order was picked up by FedEx. You can't tell me they even tried to stop the order.

More than two full working days and they still couldn't stop it. The reality was they didn't want to. We now have to eat the next day shipping cost and return the costume since it's coming two days to late for Halloween. When I knew we wouldn't get the costume on time from Spicy, I ordered the same outfit from Lover's Lane and received it the next day.

Spicy Lingerie's word means absolutely nothing. They used the excuse that the order had to be shipped from their warehouse. That's not my fault. I wonder how many items the sales people taking the orders really have in their desk drawers.

I could see that working if all they sold was skimpy g-strings.

It would be one thing if items I ordered were out of stock. This was not the case.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spicy Lingerie. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spicy Lingerie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Spicy Lingerie to other companies on our site.

Comments