1.9

I have ordered over the years items from Spicy Lingerie and they have a consistent set of problems within their organization.The first problem is shipping, you can expect even if you pay for expedited shipping, that your items will not arrive for several weeks.

In-addition, there will be no communications as to the order status and tracking numbers. The second problem is the sizing. Many items do not come in the size as advertised as well as when you check out you have to take extreme care to ensure that the size you choose is actually the size in your shopping cart. This happened to me on my last order where a large item became a small during checkout.

I called customer service to see if the item can be changed to a large and they told me that it was too late and that the order had already been processed.

Well, that was a week ago and still have not received any shipping information so I find it hard to believe that the order had already been processed.Even though this site is pleasing to the eye many of the items are poorly made, combine that with the poor shipping and customer service and you have one customer that is moving on.

Review about: Spicy Lingerie Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Spicy Lingerie?

Comments