I placed an order with spicy lingerie on MONDAY, february 12, 2012.I ordered one bra with 2-3 day priority shipping.

I received an e-mail right after I put the payment through in the website. The e-mail had confirmed everything. With 2-3 day shipping, my purchase should have arrived by the weekend. Friday and Saturday went by and there was still nothing, so, I e-mailed them to find out what was going on.

I told them that when I go to check the status at UPS with the number they sent me, everything comes up blank. I also told them that since my order has not been shipped and since I did not receive it when I needed it by, I wanted to see about canceling it. Two days later (today), I receive an e-mail from Vivian telling me that my order is now shipped and thanking me for my timely patience. She did not address one thing I said in the e-mail.

Finally, I called them and Vivian tells me that there is nothing she can do because it has been shipped. They do not accept returns and I can do whatever I want with my purchase. When I asked to speak to someone higher up she told me that there is nobody higher than her and then told me she will be getting off the phone with me and hung up on me abruptly. Horrible service.

Rude people. Vivian has absolutely no people skills. All this company wants is your MONEY!!!!

This business is a SCAM.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Had an Experience with Spicy Lingerie?

Comments

I placed an order 3 weeks ago w/spicy lingerie and now Im here WARNING EVERYONE DO NOT PURCHASE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!THEY ARE GOD *** CRIMINALS!!!!

after i paced my order, I received ONE email right away confirming that I placed an order. During this time, I have called both telephone numbers EVERY HOUR DURING BUSINESS HOURS AND NOT ONCE HAS ANYONE ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY i AM IRATE ABOUT IT AND EVEN MORE PISSED OFF NOW CAUSE THIS MORNING THEY RAN MY CARD FOR $80.00!!!!!!!! WHAT THE *** SPICY LINGERIE?!?!?!

I REPORTED THEM TO THE BBB AND REPORTED MY CREDIT CARD STOLEN TO MY BANK!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS GETS ME MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK AT SOME POINT!!!!

IF NOT, I FREQUENT CA MONTHLY AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE IN YOUR OFFICE AND WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!!KARMA IS A *** V, AND JUDGING FROM THESE REVIEWS, YOUR MOST DEF OVERDUE FOR IT!!!!!