I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged.They had a hole/run in the mesh.

I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to email pictures of the items, and someone from the company would then let me know what I could do with the products. Needless to say, I have NEVER heard from anyone from Spicy Lingerie. I have called, emailed and mailed back the damaged products, and have not heard one word from anyone from Spicy Lingerie. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

You will be throwing your money away!My products arrived damaged, and one item was not even close to the color described or pictured (it was neon pink).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of products arrived damaged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of spicy lingerie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Spicy Lingerie needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spicy lingerie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spicy Lingerie.

Had an Experience with Spicy Lingerie?

Comments